- These steps and resources are not final and will be updated as new information becomes available.
- Each participating mailbox provider has their own criteria for determining when a domain’s BIMI logo may be displayed. Please see the Senders FAQ for more guidance.
- To view BIMI adoption status by mailbox provider, visit this BIMI Group infographic
Authenticate all of your organization’s emails with SPF, DKIM and DMARC – ensure all are aligned
- DMARC policy must be at enforcement:
- Reject on the organizational domain and subdomain policy (i.e. p=reject; sp=reject)
- or Quarantine at 100 percent (i.e. p=quarantine; pct=100)
- Note: “None” policies or ‘pct’ less than 100 percent are not accepted
- Need DMARC Help? Head over to DMARC.org for the latest information
Produce an SVG Tiny PS version of your official logo
Step 3 (Recommended, but Optional)
Acquire a Verified Mark Certificate (VMC) for Your Logo
Publish a BIMI record for your domain in DNS
a= tag is currently optional